Our platform offers a range of services
- Data acquisition and 3D scanning, import, data processing, point cloud statements and photogrammetry,
- Scientific exploitation of the data and images produced, scientific exploitation of the application of the 3D image to the heritage,
- Theoretical research in the fields of activity,
- Production of analytical architectural representations on the basis of acquisitions,
- Development of specific it tools,
- E-valorization of images and 3D environments,
- Consultancy in the fields of activity.
The duration of the various tasks inherent, their cost and the personnel necessary for their realization depend on the mission to be considered and the characteristics of the objects or sites to be scanned, as well as those of the deliverables requested (dimensions, complexities necessary geometries, resolutions, completion of models,…). The evaluation of each of the contracts will be done by the Management Committee and the proposed pricing policy depends on the type of user.
How PANORAMA works
- PANORAMA is represented by a Manager, namely an academic designated for one year by each laboratory, in rotation.
- The decision-making body of PANORAMA is the Management Committee (CG)
- The CG is composed of six academics (two for each laboratory), researchers within the ULB concerned by the projects mentioned in the meeting, by the research logistician and the outside concerned, by invitation.
- In the event of a vote, the principle is "one person a voice". The vote by laboratory is nevertheless reduced to 1/3 of the ballot. The outside guests have an advisory voice.
- PANORAMA has a unique operating account whose signature is reserved for the Manager, with delegation for an academic of the other two laboratories. For "projects" accounts, the signature is entrusted to the Manager.
- The material is purchased on the basis of an egalitarian but proportional bottom-up by each laboratory. The equipment purchased by each laboratory remains its property, but is shared within the platform.
Each estimate will pass through a standard form of third party service submitted to the TTO: http://www.ulb.ac.be/dr/prestationspourtiers.html
Projects involving the PANORAMA platform are called "service" if they do not meet at least one of the criteria of the collaborative mode of operation.